Tomato, cucumber and radish salad
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
Keywords: salad side gluten-free low-carb nut-free soy-free vegan vegetarian tomatoes cucumbers radishes Italian summer
- 12 ounces / 340 g cherry tomatoes (in the photo are red and yellow tiger stripe), preferably organic
- 10 ounces / 280 g Armenian cucumbers OR cucumbers of another slicing variety, preferably organic
- 4 ounces / 112 g radishes, preferably organic
- 1/2 tablespoon / 7.5 ml sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons / 30 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 6-8 fresh basil leaves, shredded
Prepare the salad shortly before serving it.
Cut the tomatoes in half lengthwise and, if they are long, cut each half in half or into thirds crosswise. Place in a salad bowl.
Quarter the cucumbers lengthwise and slice them into the salad bowl.
Grate the radishes using the extra-coarse side of your grater and add to the salad bowl.
Put the vinegar, olive oil and sea salt into a small glass jar. Screw on the lid and shake well. Distribute on the salad and toss gently. Sprinkle the basil, then toss again. Taste and adjust the seasoning to your liking, then serve.